Friday, February 25, 2011

Shoes, shoes, glorious shoes!!!

So I think I have been quite restrained lately....then I get an email from one of my fave shops saying they are having a show sale!! Bugger...not only do they have gorgeous shoes, but they are shoes I have been lusting after for quite some time but just couldn't justify the funding....but hell if people are going to through the word sale around then I can justify anything!!




Aren't they just the most beautiful things you have ever seen....and they smell divine....(I'm aware that sounds odd...but they do - leathery goodness!)

And to top it off they are god damn comfy too!

I'm off to sit here with one shoe on each foot coz I can't decide which pair I like most!!

Have a great weekend!!

Em x

(Only one more till we reach 100 posts!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...