Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Easy Chicken Alfredo

You know when you have those nights where you just cannot be bothered cooking?

I mean don't get me wrong, I love coming home from work and de-stressing in the kitchen, but tonight I was just exhausted.

Luckily enough I had a sneaky trick up my sleeve!


Looks impressive hey?

Would you believe it took me all of 10 minutes?

All you need for this dish is

1 x pkt 4 cheese pasta (prepared as directed)
1 x chicken breast (around 260g) (diced)
8-g semi dried tomatoes (drained and diced)
1 x zucchini (diced)
1 x onion (diced)
25g shredded parmesan cheese

Cook the pasta as per packet directions. Try and do this whilst your chicken is cooking so the pasta is still hot when the chicken is done.

In a fry pan over medium heat, add your onion and chicken. Cook for 3-4 mins or until chicken is browned.

Add the zucchini and tomato. Cook for 3-4 mins or until zucchini is softened.

Stir the chicken mix and the parmesan cheese through the pasta. Serve!

How easy was that! And on top of that it is down right tasty too!!

Happy Wednesday everyone!!

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...