Monday, January 16, 2012

Introducing Mr and Mrs B xx

Yep, that's us....Mr and Mrs B.....we finally made it to our big day and the whole thing was perfect. I really mean that, I spent 6 hours baking the wedding cupcakes the day before, it took forever because the kitchen was so hot the frosting kept melting off them, then I spent the night before the wedding sleeping on a tiny couch so my neck hurt, I was up at 5am to go to the hairdressers with Mum and the bridesmaids, the press studs on my dress broke when we were getting ready, then the straps on my dress broke during the reception, but you know what, none of that mattered at all. The day really was perfect and from the moment I walked through the doors and saw my gorgeous man waiting for me right through to when I finally fell asleep in his arms, neither of us stopped grinning once!


There were sexy cars....




Gorgeous girls and guys....


And one stupidly happy couple :)






And the cake not only came together beautifully but it tasted incredible, it was definetly worth the many many trial runs we went through!




My Mum and Dad and bridesmaids Allie and Ali really were amazing throughout not only the wedding itself, but the weeks leading up to it as well, such incredible pillars of support and strength that I couldn't have done without :)

And two very handsome boys, Brad and Jade, who stood by Mr B and did fabulous jobs as groomsmen.

And last, but certainly not least, my Mr B, for being everything to me and showing me a whole new world and a whole new level of love xx

Mrs B xx

1 comment:

  1. Love reading your blog, your dress is stunning, you both look so happy.
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful day....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...