Monday, April 16, 2012

The King of all Desserts!



Let me just start by saying three simple things....

Gooey Chocolate Pudding....

Cheesecake..........

Creamy Chocolate Mousse....

Are we all on the same page here? I thought so.

This dessert is easy to throw together, will impress even the fussiest of guests, and is a chocolate lovers delight!!

All you need to do is whip up a Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding and when it comes out of the oven, mush it all up and allow it to cool.

For the next layer beat 250g of softened extra light cream cheese with 1/2 cup of caster sugar and 300ml of thickened cream. Pour over the cooled pudding.

For the third and final layer combine one packet of prepared chocolate mousse mix with 100ml of thickened cream and 2 tbspns chocolate sauce. Pour over the cheesecake layer.

I swirled some chocolate sauce through the top of mine and placed it in the fridge to set overnight - totally worth the wait, such a fantastic combination of flavours and just what the Doctor ordered after a very long Monday!!

On the flip side, I sold my car on the weekend, I have been trying to sell it for 9 months now, advertising in the local paper, getting up early to park it on the side of the road and wouldn't you know it, out of the blue someone comes to look at it, takes it for a cruise and pays cash for it within the hour....so lucky I got my bike license last week isn't it!!

We also picked up our tickets and final itinerary for Europe and Ireland tonight too, I can't believe this time in a fortnight we will be in Galway....totally blows my mind...also totally freaks me out - I don't do flying!

Anyway, I will fill you in on the trip more over the next few days - in the mean time, make some Triple Chocolate Pudding and enjoy yourself xx

Mrs B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...